Chiro-Pedic Mattress By BedTech
$199.00 – $549.00
- Zip off anti-microbial, anti-dust mite, washable luxury cover
- Top quality memory foam allows for a healthier sleep by keeping your spine straight virtually eliminating all pressure points
- No motion transfer
- Firm support for those with strict back support needs
- Contours to your body for perfect pressure point relief where you need it
- 10 year, manufacturer’s defect warranty
- Highly regarded as one of the best beds for back therapy in the U.S.
Bedtech's Chiro-Pedic Memory Foam mattresses are one of a kind; set apart by sleek simplistic design, this mattress is all about performance. A foam mattress for any kind of sleeper: side, back, or stomach. The mattress comes equipped with 2 different levels of foam comfort that comprise its core, making it one of the most comfortable in the BedTech line. The high quality memory foam also ensures that there will be no motion transfer to disturb your partner! These beds come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, talk to your local dealer to get specifics for stocking information. As always, each mattress comes with 10-year manufacturer defect warranty.
- 2” of 3 lb luxury memory foam
- 5” of high resilient foam base
- Zip off removable anti-microbial luxury cover
- Open cell soft memory foam
|Size||Dimension (inches)||Depth (inches)|
|Split Cal King||-||-|
|King||72 x 84||8|
|Queen||60 x 80||7|
|Full||53 x 75||7|
|Twin XL||38 x 80||7|
|Twin||38 x 75||7|
LENGTH OF WARRANTY COVERAGE
Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set for 10 years. In the event that Bed-Tech repairs or replaces your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase. Bed-Tech, at its sole choice may repair or replace the mattress if a manufacturing defect is found.
THIS WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS DURING NORMAL WEAR
• Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
• Body indentations of greater than 1 1/2″
ITEMS NOT COVERED
• Mattress fabric, zippers, inner silica (fiberglass) cover
• Firmness preference of the product
• Mattress softening over time
• Bed height
• Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model”
• Claims submitted outside the 50 United States
• Stains, Soilage, or Burns void all warranty
• Spot clean outer cover only. Removal of outer cover voids all warranties
(Note: Zippered cover is for manufacturing purposes only. DO NOT remove cover for any reason as inner silica (fiberglass) layers will be affected.
• Inadequate support from weak or improper box spring or foundation will void warranty.
• Transportation or removal costs of product